Please choose your bundle (kit):
|Bundle 1 contains:||Bundle 2 contains:|
|Bundle 3 contains:||Bundle 4 contains:|
|Bundle 5 contains:||Bundle 6 contains:|
Original 2018 New Original Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+Plus BCM2837B0 1GB SDRAM on-board WiFi/Bluetooth PI 3B+PI3 B+Plus
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Board
Official link: GETTING STARTED
TO GET STARTED YOU’LL NEED:
- A micro SD card with NOOBS (see Software & OS tab)
- A high-quality 2.5A/3A micro USB power supply
Learn more in the hardware help guide ( ) .
Read basic and advanced guides to configuring your Raspberry Pi ( ) .
Read about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely (
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
PRODUCT BRIEF, MECHANICAL DRAWINGS, AND SCHEMATICS
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ product brief ( )
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ mechanical drawing ( )
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ schematic diagrams ( )
More detailed information on Raspberry Pi hardware is available. ( )
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ will remain in production until at least January 2023.
SOFTWARE & OS
Beginners should start with the
NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) ( ) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers.
Alternatively, you can download NOOBS ( ) .
Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian , find more detail about the Raspbian operating system ), or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi ) and managing its file system and users.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products ( ).
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification. This allows the board to be designed into end product with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.